Posted by Admin on June, 02, 2020
Chemical transfer pump is a kind of pump which works to safely transfer chemicals in a system. These pumps are designed in a way that they are able to easily handle the aggressive liquids. The material used in the manufacturing of chemical transfer pump is usually plastic or steel, but it is important to check that the type of material used in the making of pumps and it’s compatible with the particular composition of the liquid being handled.
For instance, some transfer pumps are preferred for pumping of less aggressive or corrosive liquids like cosmetic products. While on the other hand, some chemicals are harsh, aggressive and required to be made under to strong guidelines.
Areas of application of chemical transfer pump:
Chemical transfer pump are used not just in the chemical industry. These types of pumps are used to transfer chlorine in swimming pools at an acceptable level. These pumps are also used in power stations and boilers to inject chemicals.
Other industries where chemical transfer pumps are used include:
• Aerial spraying
• Food processing
• Oil and gas
• Pulp and paper
• Water treatment
• Slurry processing
Features of the range offered by the chemical transfer pump suppliers in India:
• Easy movement of high corrosion liquids- with the help of chemical transfer pump liquids such as HCL and sulphuric acid are easy to transfer in industrial processes.
• Simple in design- the manufacturing design of these pumps is so basic that they do not need pistons or valves to move. Also, because of basic design, these pumps don’t require regular maintenance.
• Compact- they are designed so simple that they take very less amount of space.
If you are looking for chemical transfer pumps then there are several many chemical transfer pump manufacturers in Gujarat who deal in top-notch quality pumps which are mainly purchased by customers for transferring liquids such as HCL and sulphuric acid. While buying these pumps make sure to buy it from a trusted manufacturer in the market.
Commonly available specification of chemical transfer pump:
• Size- 30 mm to 120 mm
• Temperature- Up to 140 degree C
• Capacity- Up to 240 m3/hr
• Length- Up to 3.5 meters
• Head- Up to 90 meters
• Speed- Up to 2800 rm
How to find the right chemical transfer pump exporter?
Look for the following qualities to judge their reliability.
• High-quality pumps
• Size & quality customisation service
• Affordable price
• Worldwide shipping
This entry was posted on June, 02, 2020 at 18 : 45 pm and is filed under Chemical Transfer Pumps. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.