Posted by Admin on October, 26, 2020
A fire pump or fire fighting pump is one of the parts of a fire sprinklers system. It supplies water and is powered by diesel, electric or steam. The work of a pump is to intake water either by connecting to any public water supply or, a water source. It provides the flow of the water at very high pressure to hose standpipes and sprinkles systems.
Basically, it is a centrifugal pump that is used for pumping out fire-fighting water. These pumps are usually designed for transportable purposes or for stationary uses. They are required when the municipal systems fail to provide sufficient high pressure to meet the requirements of the sprinkler system. This commonly happens in cases where the building is tall, or in areas which require high pressure.
Types of fire pumps:
Various types of pumps are usually used in protection systems. Most common fire pumps include: vertical split case, horizontal split case, vertical turbine, vertical in-line, and end suction.
• Horizontal split case- they are one of the most commonly used pumps this is because they are easy to use, available in different sizes, and have capacity to move a huge amount of water.
• Vertical in-line- These have a vertical orientation. Usually, these pumps are compact and smaller which is why they require less space.
• Vertical split case- these are similar to horizontal pump but the only difference is motor and vertical orientation. They also need a water source which offers positive pressure.
• Vertical turbine- The vertical turbines do not need a water source which offers the right suction pressure. The actual supplies for this type of pumps are wells and underground tanks.
Foam pumps are designed to meet all kinds of fire foam concentrates. These pumps are filed by underwriters’ laboratories as these pumps meet the stringent needs of UL448C which is the standard for stationary positive-displacement pump for services like fire protection. These pumps are available in different models by fire fighting foam pump exporter. Most of them have common features like:
• Internal rotary pump
• Lesser moving parts which reduce wear & maintenance
• Diesel drives and electric motor available
Foam pumps are high in demand because they used for taking care and handling thinner fluids at moderate pressurizing. There are pressurizing application for high pressure for machine tools, boilers and burners, and light fuel pressurizing. With the growing demand for Foam pumps there are numerous fire fighting foam pump suppliers in Gujarat who offer pumps at budget rates. You can even look for foam pumps online.
How to select the best fire fighting foam pump manufacturers in India?
Due to high competition, you will come across with many suppliers. But only a few are reliable. Here are the features which decide the reliability of a fire fighting foam pump exporter.
• Manufactures high-quality pumps
• Ensures safety standards
• Takes up the bulk order
• Checks quality with a team
• Delivers worldwide
• Ensure damage free delivery
Search for different names with the mentioned qualities and compare the prices offered.
This entry was posted on October, 26, 2020 at 15 : 48 pm and is filed under Foam Pump. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.